Here is the wrap-up of the events that happened in the world of cricket today.
Here are the titbits of news that matter in the world of cricket today.
1. ‘Momentum will keep swinging’ – Inzamam-ul Haq on Virat Kohli vs James Anderson rivalry
Pakistan cricketing legend Inzamam-ul-Haq has stated that both James Anderson and Virat Kohli are world-class players and the momentum will keep swinging in the rivalry between these two men.
2. Reports: Wanindu Hasaranga pulls out of CPL 2021 owing to national duties
Sri Lankan cricketer Wanindu Hasaranga will not be available for the Caribbean Premier League (CPL) this year as he has prioritized his national duty over his league stint.
3. No shame in getting out to good balls but the problem is Pujara is getting too many of them: Aakash Chopra
Former Indian batsman Aakash Chopra has reckoned that Cheteshwar Pujara has got out to too many good deliveries in the recent past in Test cricket.
4. The current team is the best ever in the history of Indian cricket: Sunil Gavaskar
Sunil Gavaskar has opined that the current Indian team is the best Indian side ever in history. The batting legend added that the Virat Kohli-led side has a lot of depth and balance.
5. BCCI gives green signal for bubble to bubble transfer for IPL 2021
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has stated that players and commentators can indulge in bubble to bubble transfer during the second leg of the IPL.
6. Kane Williamson, Trent Boult amongst key players to miss New Zealand’s Pakistan tour due to IPL second leg
Top New Zealand players, including Kane Williamson, Trent Boult, James Neesham, Adam Milne, and Lockie Ferguson will miss the series against Pakistan to take part in the second leg of the IPL.
7. ‘He is very brave’ – John Abraham feels MS Dhoni will beat him in a bike race
Bollywood actor John Abraham reckons that cricketing legend MS Dhoni will beat him in a bike race.
8. ‘Just one of those days where he nicked it, but getting him out that early was quite unusual’ – James Anderson opens about challenging Virat Kohli
England bowling legend James Anderson has stated that getting Virat Kohli out for a first-ball duck is an unusual thing that happened.
Follow CricTracker for all the latest cricket news from around the world